January 20

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Even though I didn't take this photo it still means a lot to me. A new administration saying good bye to the old. No mater what your political beliefs are you have to recognize the power of this moment. This signifies a change in America.

While listening to the Inaugural speech this morning, one thing that President Obama said struck me. To paraphrase, it is time for Americans to take responsibility for their actions. While this is a broad statement, it does carry a lot of weight. I can think of times when I have not accepted responsibility for a situation I was in. It is human nature to blame someone else. Now is time to make a change. I believe that hard work and perseverance will get us to where we want to be.

Here's to a better tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment